TNT Australia is the pioneering global express delivery company that serves South Australia with its 16 branches, depots, and offices spread throughout the region. Through its extensive network, TNT Australia helps facilitate the timely and secure delivery of packages and parcels within Australia and around the world.
Depots & Offices
TNT Australia has established 16 offices in South Australia, distributed throughout the state as follows:
- Adelaide CBD: 23-25 Grant Street, Adelaide SA 5000
- Adelaide Airport Depot: Unit 2/80 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Brooklyn Park SA 5032
- Mount Gambier Depot: 48 Commercial Street West, Mount Gambier SA 5290
- Berri Depot: 12 Angus Road, Berri SA 5343
- Lonsdale Depot: 2 Graham Street, Lonsdale SA 5160
- Whyalla Office: 58-64 Lincoln Highway, Whyalla Norrie SA 5608
- Port Augusta Office: 37 Tod Street, Port Augusta SA 5700
- Gawler Office: 10 Murray Street, Gawler SA 5118
- Mt Barker Office: 77 Dutton Road, MtBarker SA 5251
- Clare Office: 32-34 Blyth Street, Clare SA 5453
- Kadina Office: 15 William Street, Kadina SA 5554
- Jamestown Office: 33 Gray Street, Jamestown SA 5491
- Elliston Office: 144 Franklin Street, Elliston SA 5670
- Ceduna Office: 24 Tasman Terrace, Ceduna SA 5690
- Roxby Downs Office: 27 Wilpena Crescent, Roxby Downs SA 5725
- Port Pirie Office: 12 Railway Terrace, Port Pirie SA 5540
TNT Australia offers a variety of shipping services to its customers located in South Australia. Such services include same day delivery, next day delivery, international delivery, overnight delivery, and freight services. Customers can also utilize TNT Australia's online platform to book, track, and monitor their shipments. Additionally, customers have the option of utilizing TNT's Customer Support Team, which is available to help with queries and provide guidance when needed.
TNT Australia provides customers with real-time tracking of their shipments. Customers can conveniently track their orders with the various tracking tools available on TNT's website or via their mobile app. Customers can even set up notifications and alerts so they can be immediately notified whenever there is a change to their shipment status.
You can reach out to TNT Australia by calling +61 13 1150 or by visiting their website at https://www.tnt.com/express/en_au/site/home.html